Join our ever-growing agency in just a week.
We're Good Bunny Agency, and we're looking for Online Sellers to manage adult social accounts (OnlyFans) for our clients. Do you fit the profile we're looking for?
As an OF Agency:
We aspire that every candidate to become part of our team approaches this growing business as we've always done: with passion, professionalism, and confidentiality (for the models, especially).
What does it take to become a seller?
- You should be open-minded yet methodical, and ethical.
- Our work structure is very organized, yet fast-paced, so we’re looking for receptive and resourceful candidates.
- An energetic and dynamic personality with motivation for new challenges.
- To be hired, you have to follow the next steps:
- Finish the application at the end of this form
- Have a successful interview
- Go through a training stage (1 week) in which you'll be evaluated on your performance. This is a paid week, in case you approve it.
- Competitive earnings from $800 on (regular salary + commissions)
- USD payments (Binance)
- Home office
- Being part of a strong developing company
- Professional growth
Did you know that 86% of our management department started off as a seller?
Your main tasks:
- Account Management: It means taking care of posts, stories, mass messages, DMs, and brand upkeep. You should be able to study your assigned model's personality and match all tasks to her specific style, with an engaging content strategy.
- Seeking out new sales opportunities: Actively negotiating is a must, you should be able to close the best sales possible with a creative and strategic approach.
- Client relations: Build strong connections between the model and the subscriber by making individual content sales. This is the most profitable task, but also the one where you should be the most open-minded to the sexual matter, and where sales and convincing skills come in handy.
- Performance reports: Send feedback to assigned management about the account's accomplishments and needs in relation to your own performance, maintaining accurate records.
- Effective teamwork: Allow proper collaboration avoiding responsibility or ethical issues.